Cartas Ingles


 
Dear UNADM applicants,

my name is Ann Mary. I work at the Embassy of Canada and I am writing to you because we are interested in making a cordial invitation to participate in an advertising campaign to spread the careers offered by UNADM; so after reading this message carefully, you have to perform the following activities:

1) Write a short text in English or French indicating the career you wish to study and explaining the reasons why you want to take that educational program.

2) Later, with this text, we will create an avatar in Voki to integrate it into your Blog.

3) Finally, let’s go to the next activity in which we will give us the indications of how to carry out the advertising campaign.

Thank you for your attention and hands to the work. Time flies.
*******************************************************************************
Hello Ann Mary:

My name is Hugo Benitez, I am currently studying engineering in software development, since I like programming, I like analyzing and improving software projects, I like being a perfectionist and improving the environment for the end user.

I have been in the systems area for the last 20 years, you could say that it is half of my life, and I am still fascinated by this world of technology, I have practically evolved with it.

I am interested in programming since it has been increasing its use, besides the programming in web pages, the design of the same ones, besides that also I want to do my own programs.

Regards

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Infografía

Gráficas (poblacional)

Pamela